Where To Get Leslie Bells?

Does anyone know where to get Replacement Bells for Leslie Horns?

I just though of this, to order different Bells to change the Sound of my Horn.

Do they even sell just the Bells?

check ebay sales

31, 37, 48…25(biggest), 31(medium), and 44 (smallest). i currently have all these single bells…$45 shipped comes with spiked tab backs

Daaaaamn…that’s a good Price.

I can’t imagine how big the 25 Bell is. I got the 31, 37, 48 on mine now, and the 31 looks huuuge. A 25 would be massive.

You got any Guess as to what Array would be Loudest? :slight_smile:

some 25’s are used on the rs5t

Some RS5T’s I’ve heard on YouTube are Tuned really deep. Sounds good.

I just want all out Loudness, as Loud as I can be.

i got a 440 BELL ORGINALLY ON S-5A

I wonder what 3 48’s would sound like? It would prob. be so High Pitched and annoying. Would prob. def. get peoples attention though.

3 48’s at the proper chord of A#…wow can u say screaming…try 2 25 bells and put like a metal cover covering the other hole and wow that thing is loud…sounds like a ghetto made kahalenberg horn…

Hahaha, nice. I gotta get under my Truck and see how much room I really have to squeeze a Bigger Tank and this “Horn Creation” I’m thinking about.

This thing needs to sound WICKED, whether it’s Tuned High or Low.

rather have that low tune…instead of that HIGH PITCHED…SOUNDING LIKE THAT 3 CHIME CHROME PIECE…NOT A TRUE TRAIN HORN

True. Do you know how long that 25 Bell is, if not, can you find out tomorrow? I’ll take note of it, so when it dries up outside from the Snow, I’ll know how much room I got for the Length of the Bells.

the RS3L’s have a 25 bell… I will measure mine tomorrow if no one gets back to you before… It really isn’t that big but maybe I’m just used to it. I wanna say somewhere in the ballpark of 25 inches long.

i think im assuming…its 26 and 3/4inches

THE ACTUAL LENGTH OF A S-25 BELL IS 24 3/8 inches

Ok, I’ll try to roll under my Truck today and see what I def. got to work with. I also found a Set of Snow Socks, so I’ll be able to turn them forward. :slight_smile:

Awesome i just made some -snow cones- myself. There is about 3 ft of snow on the ground and didnt want anything grundgy stuff to get into my k5la or leslie rs2k