Wheres all the uk Hornblasters gone???

Get well soon!

Cheers Dan
5 weeks of light dutys for me :smiley:

Honk honk! Can’t beleive how long it’s been since ive been here lol! On the list is new vid camera for Christmas so i can get some honking footage ta last! Had a real good laugh doing on my drive to Croatia last year :slight_smile:

So hi everyone (again!) Mate of mine in Somerset has them on his MG too after hearing mine and pratting about :wink:

Are there any plans for a hornblasters UK meet? :cool:

Hi speedy
I’ve still got a few months of saving b4 I can purchase my set up what setup do you have and what’s it installed on ??

As for a uk meet up haven’t heard of one yet but stinkypete on here may know

The only vehicle I have to put on is me RV so meet up for blasting will be difficult for me

Heya bud!

I got the Shcocker 240XL kit, and got it on an MG ZT V8 :slight_smile: Was great fun last year when the MG club did a tunnel run in London, much fun! But yeah love watching/hearing Stinkypetes set up.

Looking to upgrade mine at the moment, make use of the exchange rate and whilst the car is parked up in the dry can tinker with it!

This is the only way i could fit the horns on the car, as the front is no room what so ever, and the way the crash bar is couldn’t angle all of them down. They are loud as, but still would like them to be all down. Beggers cant be choosers lol!

The trumpets…

and with the bumper fitted

Your install is good enough with the space you had

What are you thinking of upgrading to ???

I would love to fit a kit to me z28 but theres nowhere to put the tank with out it looking stupid :(.
I may get another offroading toy end of next year if i do will defo put a shocker 540 kit on it

Doh im doin it again gettin carried away :D:D

Yeah it’s not too bad is it? Well i dont think anyway lol! Ah just upgrading the tank etc… want more blasting time, and probably go for the 1/2 upgrade kit.

Offroading toy and air horns? Got to be done, maybe some Nathans rather then shockers? :wink:

Hi speedy
I sold this in august as i didnt use it much.
Plus i put the money towards a K5 kit etc.:slight_smile:
But missing her more than i thought i would :frowning:
Lets see what happens next year :smiley:

GOOD JOB!!! I love the pic of the cut cable ties lying on the floor, somewhat looks like my driveway. at least it does after doing an install.

Watch this space about a London Hornblasting Tunnel Run, Hopefully May or June Time? About 15/20 people so far:D Some from as far as newcastle & birmingham!:smiley:

Thanks buddy! Yeah couldn’t wait before clearing up lol!

May/June sounds great, count me in! Will have to rope my mate in from Somerset with same car as mine and Shockers too :wink:

Hey Stu, was good to meet you on Saturday mate:D

Still wanna see more pics of your car!!

Get them stickers on!!!

Same to you buddy! Well, i’ll be putting my extra tank in sooner then expected as having to get the car out of storage early to make use of a special offer from Rustmaster. Getting it waxoiled underneath :slight_smile:

Will get some new pics when i fit the stickers :smiley:

Watch this space about a London Hornblasting Tunnel Run, Hopefully May or June Time? About 15/20 people so far:D Some from as far as newcastle & birmingham!:smiley:

Hey dudes as long as im not away on hols etc
I’ll pop up to the ol smoke :slight_smile: