Why I drive a train horn

WATCH OUT!! There’s a train in your blind-spot. :slight_smile:
<iframe width=“960” height=“710” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/97OVweTq4Qs" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahahaha Awesome! Bet he had brown stains,:stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahahaha sweet!!! Haven’t had to use mine for idiot prevention YET lol

Awesome!

That video is proof that while you can’t fix ‘stupid’, you sure as hell can scare it away, sometimes…

That’s why horns were made!

Bahahaha! That’s great!

Am I the only one wishing for the other driver to roll the window down and stick out their middle finger. Great video!

Unless it was a super cool human being, that Ain’t gonna happen. After the initial parrrrrrrpppppp, people have white knuckles from clutching the steering wheel so tight and their heart rate would have doubled!

I blasted a woman driver the other day and she took her hands off the wheel and was waving them frantically around, funny as f…k!:smiley:

Got me another one today… :smiley:
<iframe width=“960” height=“720” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J6VQUakd4T0" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahahahaha run rabbit run! Was that you screaming or your G/F?

What camera are you using? That’s crystal clear mate:D

Was that you screaming or your G/F?

Hehe… squealin’ just like Ned Flanders you reckon? :wink:
I gave the wife a hard time all afternoon about it too, because she made me jump the other day - cleaning the car. I was in the garage and she set of her Shockers while I had my back turned. Damn near made we wet my pants!

You should really start driving with your headlights on during the day! More visibility

Hmm, I know I’ve made way more than 2 posts on this web site…

What… and never get to blast my train horn!?:stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, light is not the issue. The car has high intensity LED day-time running lamps. They stand out like the proverbial dogs balls. People just need to keep their mind on the road. Too many just treat it like a video game these days but in the case with the BMW I bet that crazy bird was distracted with her cell phone.

You can see on the vid that I’m on cruise - so my speed is steady. She overtakes, but then obviously get distracted fiddling with something because she slowed right down again and then moved straight across without looking.

The one from the other day was just an inexperienced driver (you can see the P plate on their car). They generally only have 1-3 years driving under their belt.

That kind of stuff just reminds me of why I stopped riding motorbikes :rolleyes:

YES!!! This is EXACTLY what I built my horn for. When I drive a junky, old small car in the Phoenix area, other drivers seem to think my safety simply doesn’t matter and try to push me off the road. Surprise! iNFamasStalin has probably seen it but I doubt he’s had much trouble with it because of the size of his rig.

What I hate most is when you blast the horns to keep the distracted from colliding with you, only to watch them recover, step on the gas, and then dive in front of you 2-3 car-lengths ahead of you instead of on top of you … as if that’s any better. (I drive a large, lifted truck which can’t stop in 2-3 car-lengths, meaning if they get distracted again and then lay on the brakes, I’ll be picking their Prius or Hyundai out of my grille for weeks.)