Wiring dual 480's and Hornblasters pressure switch

So this is how I’m Going to run my
power.4 gauge from the battery with a inline 80 amp fuse to a monster power distribution block. From there I want to fuse each lead that goes to the Hornblasters pressure switch so that each compressor has a fuse.Question is the relays are 40 amps in the pressure switch so should I run a 40 or 45 amp fuse?It’s 10 gauge inline fuse holder!Any help would be appreciated

There’s only one power wire going into the pressure switch, isn’t there?

So how are you going to use a D-block before the pressure switch?

If you want to fuse each compressor, you’ll have to do it on the output side of the pressure switch.

Your compressor leads should run from the battery then D block into two wires one to each relay (on the switch side of the relay) then to the compressor. Then you should run a seperate wire 14gauge is what i have ran to my pressure switch and then thru the coil side of the relay to make the switch that will turn the compressors on.

There is two red hot wires out of the pressure switch that are going to the y block and there is two white wires out if the pressure switch that feed the compressors that is were I’m going to fuse needed to know what size fuse you would recommend?

What is the max amperage on your compressors?

23 amps

Then two 40amp fuses would work.

So there are 2 input wires and 2 output wires? (plus the trigger & ground)

Correct ear to ear two red are battery leads two white connect to compressors black ground blue trigger

Wow I totally was not aware of that. I thought 1 in & 2 out which I hated.

Anyway that’s great news. Put your fuses between the d-block and the pressure switch. That way each relay is protected individually. I would do 30amp fuses. The Hornblasters dual 480 wiring diagram has a 60amp on the main wire (close to the battery).