Wiring with Relay & 2 Toggles Help!

Hey all. Been stressing a ton over this. 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD. Shocker XL horns with Viair 20005 compressor setup. Colby from Hornblasters has been a huge help so far, but I wanted to post here too.

I want to have my toggle off and honk with the factory horns. Turn the toggle on and honk with my train horns. All on the steering wheel. No splicing into horn wires since I can tap into the horn fuse according to an article on here.

I’m using 2 6-prong latching/LED switches. Wiring diagram will be attached.

Current switch wiring:

• to an accessory fuse
  • 1 and 2 not used.

• 3 and - go to my valve. Diode in between to dim LED on OFF position.

• 4 goes to ground.

Current valve wiring:

• 1 wire to horn tap for power when hitting horn.

• Other wire to my toggle. Which is connected to 3 and -

Current Relay wiring: (compressor circuit)

• 85 to ground
  • 87 to battery with inline
  • 30 to compressor positive with 10g wire
  • 86 to pressure switch

Potential compressor toggle wiring:

• Toggle switch Pin 3 to accessory fuse
  • Toggle switch Pin - to ground on frame
  • Toggle switch Pin 4 & + to relay pin 86.

Please help me lol! Not sure if something is mixed up, wrong, or what! I do great with basic diagrams and dumbing it down.

So if I’m seeing your diagrams correct you have both your train horn and regular horn coming off the same source off your 6-pin switch? If so then you need to have your regular horn on the normally closed set and the train horn on your normally open position this way when the switch is pushed on the normal state changes breaking your regular horn and activating your train horn. As long as you have continuity between pins 1 & 2 you can use that for breaking your horn feed when the button is pushed on. Edit: after looking through the diagrams again that should work what I wrote above pins 1&2 have continuity so if your bring your regular horn power through that it will work unless the switch is turned on. So whichever one your using for your train horn use that for the normal horn also