World Series

Who do think will win this year.

Angels all the way!!!

COLORADO!!! lol

I’m hoping for a freeway series now

GO PHILLIES!!! trying for a second world title!!!

PHILLIES ftw

now that Colorado is out. I just want The Yanks or the Angles to win it… American League FTW

I’m a diehard Dodgers fan - have been since 1981. I wore blue for nearly a year solid. lol
Looks like my boys are dying on the vine though against the Phillies… which sucks. Its possible, but against the odds that they’ll pull through… I guess we’ll see.

No matter what happens, as long as the bastards in pinstripes (damn jailbirds) don’t win the whole thing, I’m good. (I’ve hated the Yankees with a passion since the Dodgers kicked them to the curb in 1981).

Come on lance. The Yankees are Americas Team lol

Only people who live where they don’t have a team or don’t have a good team, think that the Yankee’s are America’s team. The rest of us hate them.

I might be going to the game tonight…GO ANGELS.

I would love a freeway series…GO DODGERS.

If the Yankees are “America’s Team”,
I wonder is Al Quaeda is allowing signups…

TOTALLY KIDDING!!

Ive always been a Marlins fan, as well as a Rockies fan. I don’t hate the Yankees but how can you say they arn’t Americas team… can we agree that the Dallas Cowboys are Americas football team? lol :smiley:

I know a lot of Cowboy fans and there were a lot of Yankee fans at last nights game. I wanted to strangle a few of them after they got drunk and belligerent. I guess you can call them America’s teams but I never will.

If America = drunk morons with Brooklyn attitudes, then yes - I supposed that the Yankees are NEW YORK’S TEAM…

Can’t bring myself to admit anything more.
Damn, I hate the Yankees!!

To quote Jim Carey as the Grinch:
“Hate… Hate… Hate… Double Hate… Loathe Entirely!

Now that I think about it, there are very few true America’s teams. Those sports are the olympics, world cup soccer, world cup baseball, the Rider’s & President’s cup (golf), and the America’s cup (sailing / yachting).

BAH!!!

Who cares?
The Dodgers blew it… I’d have liked to see them in the World Series, but only if they could beat the a$$ off anyone that showed up. Obviously, they’re not strong enough to accomplish this so, SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THE YANKEE BASTARDS!

since the Angels didn’t do it, I hope the Philly’s can. I don’t want to see Philly win 2 in a row but I’d rather see any team but the Yankees win.

GO PHILLY!

Well the Yankees won it. Pettitte threw and amazing game and Hideki Matsui couldn’t have played any better… 6 RBIs and a triple short of hitting the cycle.

Yeah, what a shame. I know the NY fans are happy but I just can’t say congratulations.

hahhaha

Congrats goes out to my buddy Nick Swisher.