wtb shocker xl or similar hornblasters kit

Finally decided to go all out and looking for a shocker xl setup or something similar from hornblasters - thanks.

Welcome to the maddness :smiley:

You can’t go wrong with an shocker XL kit … They sometimes come up for sale on here or buy new from HornBlasters:D

A nice choice in horns to start off with. Welcome to the forum.
Definitely give HB a call. They’ll sort things out for you.

What kind of vehicle are you putting it on?

Hey thanks guys, and DBO what do you mean they will sort something out?? hehehehe discounted price?

Vehicle is a … slammed 2008 fully custom Scion XB that has a 153+ db system in it but sometimes I get tired of doing bass scares lolol… train horn seems more fun too hehe! Surprisingly this little bugger has enough room to mount a Shocker kit!

Don’t know until you try. One thing I can tell you is that HB have a great track record of looking after their customers. Always worthwhile to give them a call IMO to discuss your train horn needs :cool:.

Keep us updated with your purchase & install.

DBO, even if I don’t get it from them I’ll still make sure its a hornblasters kit cos I’m sure they will still take care of any question, etc. I have and I like that they respond in a fast and friendly manner and quiet honestly, if the customer service sucked from the beginning even before I bought anything, I would rather save up my cash for a year and go somewhere else even if it costed more. I am just glad thats not the case with them :slight_smile:

I have been researching train horns for my vehicle for a few months now, looking at tons of video feeds for different setups and the prices. I am glad I did not jump and throw away $169 ~ $300 on an ebay special kit oh and I am glad I just found this site as well :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you posted what the outcome on my Shocker kit is :slight_smile:

New update - spent enough time learning to put my own kit together. So I’m still doing the shocker xl but with a 444c compressor, 5 gal tank, etc. :slight_smile: I could already tell the 2 gal tank was not gonna work for me lol.

Welcome, you’ll be happy you went with 5 gallons