Battery

ordered battery today lol been busy past few weeks. the cheap one has gotten worse lol

did you go with the odyssey?

Yes sir

nice, you eill be amazed by the weight of it! I thought it was glued to the ground when i went to pick it up…

it says 50 pounds lol

how long have you had yours?

since oct 2010… which model did u get? Maybe it was just the fact that i didnt expect that much weight from that size box… But id say double the weight of my old battery…

same one as you so i can wire all my stuff to the top posts and keep it clean

nice… that reminds me, i gotta get the wiring and stuff for the Big 3!!

im thinking about doin that to, dont know tho :s

Do it!

Lol ok I’m doing it Thursday nite or Friday gonna pick up some 0 guage and things :smiley:

your old batt is dried up that’s why it’s light. :smiley:

Good deal. Welding cable or fine stranded audio cable?

I was looking at the welding cable but I am just going to get the fine stranded stuff at my local car audio place and gonna pay a trillion dollars for it lol.

One of my grounds are this flexible flat wire and I think it goes behind block I couldn’t really see but how the he’ll do I do that one lol

Edit: Picked up wire and ordered 0 gauge terminals, and fuse block for it, some say its not needed but i wanna be safe. My stuff should be here monday, so its coming along.

small update, the battery took over a week to get here, but i just got home at 830pm and it was sitting on my step so yay and holy poop it was heavy.

Big 3 upgrade?

roger, waitin on other stuff to come.

LOL, told ya it was heavy!

49.5# lol

Its upgrading the stock battery ground, power, and power wire from the alt to the front batt.