Dolphings WON!!!!!!!

GO BOLTS. I’m amazed they beat the Colts. Now comes the hard part facing the Titans.

Go EAGLES!!

Oops, they’re facing the Steelers first, not the Titans…lol

steelers ftw!!

Divisional Playoff Round Predictions:

Eagles @ Giants: Being a Patriots fan, I would LOVE to see the Eagles win here, but don’t believe it will happen. Giants

Cardinals @ Panthers: Panthers by at least 2 scores.

Ravens @ Titans: Game will be close until 2nd half but Titans will pull away in the end.

Chargers @ Steelers: Darren Sproles was a flash in the pan with LT hurt, but the Steelers will game plan for him. Steelers have had the most difficult schedule EVER and are the toughest team in the league. Chargers in COLD weather??? Pick Steelers.

Super Bowl: Titans over Giants.

You’re so right about the Chargers and I’m disappointed especially after they opened the game going 75 yards and a touchdown.

I’m pulling for the underdog Cardinals but their chances are slim so I think - Superbowl: Ravens over Eagles

What a football “guru” I am, going 1-3… I SUK!

Well, I am DELIGHTED the Eagles beat the Giants, couldn’t be happier. San Diego is a team I would like to root for, however there is bad blood between myself and a former employer based in SD. I enjoy the fact those @##-holes are bummed out this AM! I’ll get over it eventually. Too bad, because SD is a talented team.

Titans just plain beat themselves. Talk about wasted potential.

Having watched the Cardinals play like a bad high school JV team when they came up to play the Patriots in December, I’m shocked watching them play in the post season. Altogether different team. Can they beat the Eagles?

Be interesting if it was a PA superbowl - Eagles vs. Steelers. Steelers looked great yesterday beating SD. Eagles & Steelers seem to be equally matched. At this point I’d like to see the Eagles win it all, as McNabb-Westbrook-Dawkins-Reid et al have been so close so often lately.

If it boils down to an all PA superbowl then I’m pulling for the Steelers. That may justify the Charger loss, a little…lol. The Steelers are the only top rated team left!!!

Eagles (3 pts.) and Steelers (5 pts.) are favored to win the conference championship games a/o today. When you say the Steelers are the only “top rated team left”, do you mean insofar as their division rank and overall record?

If so, I’m not sure I agree that has any bearing. It’s more about how teams are playing NOW (i.e. low seeds AZ and Philly beating high seeds Carolina and NY).

In the Steelers case though, they had a great record with what is arguably the toughest schedule any team has ever faced. They are undeniably battle tested.

Yes, divisional rankings.

I was hoping for a clean sweep where all of the top teams were eliminated, but the Steelers are just too tough which is why I picked them to win the superbowl.

if pittsburgh plays the rest of the season like they did against the chargers… they are the best team in football

I agree, and if they do play that well, they’ll win the Superbowl.

naw…EAGLES FTW!!

Even without Westbrook? Buckhalter is good, but not good enough…lol

even with out westbrook…
but westbrook will play on sunday anyways…

So how about John Gruden got fireD?

its so funny with tampas fans…gruden takes the bucs to the bowl his first season,everyone loves him,he has a very bad season omg he’s the worst coach ever lol tampa is so funny

very true, it was dungy who really did it

Cincy ftw HAHA

Yeah, Westbrook is playing. Don’t know where I heard he wouldn’t.