E2E's new air setup

Yea i know… but depending on how high the tank sits, (which dosent look bad)
It could be elevated a couple inches possibly…

I still use my truck as a truck, so to loose over a foot of space to slide drywall / wood in would be bad.

I understand not wanting to carry in the the first place tho e2e… :wink:

^^^It was a progression of things. The compressor brackets tie into the legs and they couldn’t be on the ends of the tank. Also for the height - I had to miss the drain fittings on the tonneau cannister. They’re kind of hard to see in the pics. Anyway, it would have been do-able, but it didn’t matter to me.

Setting everything up.

All tacked together.

Should be welded up this week.

amazing!
Great job!

clean!

Man that is really coming together nicely … fantastic work!

-Kris

Thanks guys!

Am looking forward to seeing a vid of the tank in action…one hugggggggggggggeeeeeeeee long blast!

Great pics & a good job!!!:smiley:

Me too, I’m getting pretty excited. Thanks!

On this little rotisserie we can get some robot-like welds. This guy welds stainless every day.

This is our nitric acid passivation tank. We dip all our stainless equipment before final assembly.

Fresh out of the acid tank this morning. It cleans up the welds pretty good.

Caps and brackets are MIG’d. Ports are TIG’d.

The guys at work think it looks like a nuclear device…LMAO

Attach a timer to it and really make them wonder…lol

krome… haha

soooooo sweet!

Didn’t anybody notice how many brackets are on the tank? LOL
4 - OB2s on 14 gallons should be pretty good. Really only needed 3, but it had to be symmetrical, right?

Right, or one side would be way too heavy causing the vehicle to lean and then you would need to change tires more often on that side…LOL

an oasis would have looked nicer… haha

Yeah you guys crack me up! Especially Dan! I knew you would have something to say. lol

Like everything else, it’s a progression of things… I already had 2 so 2 more wasn’t too bad.

I will say that an Oasis would be a smaller and simpler package. Total cost and amp draw would not be ~much~ more. And, yes Dan, it would still be faster.

Twist - you’re just pushin’ my buttons, lol You haven’t seen them mounted yet…:smiley:

such a nice looking install so far, cant wait for the final product :smiley:

Thanks, yeah I can’t wait either. Lots of plumbing and electrical to do. Also working on a test rig for the tank.

Had to cut the AZ wiring harnesses.:frowning: I like how their 80amp relays lock together.

This control box will be their new home.

Base plate, Ground lug, Power lug, Turn-on lug, Connection posts, etc…

The electrical box is 8"T x 6"W x 4"D so it’s going to be tight.

The base plate is waterjetted out of 1/2" HDPE. Cut dados with the table saw.

These are some punched square washers that I’m welding to the 10-24 threaded rod.

They fit in the grooves on the back and won’t spin.

I could have jetted square holes in the base plate and used carriage bolts, but I couldn’t get the lengths I needed.

Anyway, little by little…

E2E, what do you do for a living?!?!?!

Also,

Have you thought about using 1 or 2 larger relays? Like the stinger 80 amp relay instead of using 4x40 amp relays?