Florida

It actually is called little Havana and actually the chicks at UCF are much hotter, And I would rather sit in my truck with the AC on and drink a beer and scare people than be sitting on the beach.

And to whom it concerns,
I grew up in Miami, My family came here from Aruba, we left Scotland went to Aruba and started an oil company, then moved to Miami in the 1920’s Built our house in Coconut grove which is still standing today…It is the only house in the grove with a basement…The crime and drugs and such got so bad we sold the company which is now coastal oil And love Orlando. So it Ain’t that great of a place.

chill tony, was not knocking where you live or your ethnic background. don’t come in here with your attitude strapped on like a hand gun son.:cool:

i dont have an attitude buddy. i just dont like people talking smack about where i live. and the funny thing is that im not even mad man so dont take it the wrong way. i just dont see how u can talk bad about a place that u probably have never set foot in. ill admit it miami is a piece of crap cuz of all these central americans coming here. thats why i wanna get a train horn cuz their idiots. but yeah man im not mad, if u wanna come down here ill take u to south beach to sip some bacardi rum and play some dominoes. i got an apartment at the trump palace. :smiley:

Hey Tony Welcome to the forum! Glad you got some thick skin on you! glad none of the boys have roughed you up to bad and your going to stick around and be part of our forum! I’m from Miami too! and actually also Cuban (Que Vola!) I was born and raised in the county of Dade! Cutler Ridge to be exact! Well enough about me once again Welcome to the forum and let us know if we can help you or advise you in anyway in getting yourself a nice new train horn!

hey if u can land 2 nice spanish girls… ill come down to south beach…lol

thanks for the hospitality. im new to train horns so ill be asking for advice when i get them. and to scaredu i can get some girls for u but i cant cuz im currently taken but i can hook u up. and im glad to see a cuban on the forum. one question to the guy from miami, are they illegal down here?

It is no more illegal then having a loud stereo in your car or truck.

oh ok. cuz im thinking about getting 2 12in pioneer premiere champion pro series lol long azz name. but yeah they each can handle 3,000 watts and ima get 2 3000watt ampz

yea florida hates loud stereos and loud horns… atleast up here in west palm they do

when u get ur system installed… test it with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UJ_eLSGJ4s&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spDwYVvW144&feature=user

sweet but thats crazy bass. yo towards the end i thought my laptop speakers were gonna blow so i left lol. but i was just on youtube looking at hornblasters page and i saw matt and some other guy fighting with the horns. THeir really plastic or they were joking?

post up the youtube link…

They are a fiberglass reinforced ABS horn but as you can see in that video they are virtually indestructible!

the S4 horns double as swords, buckets for throwing poo, to practice your wrestling moves on, balance beam, and of course scaring the hell out of someone. one use wasnt enough…

haha…i wanted to see matt hang from both of those big donkey storage units before they jumped down beneath them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JueF5ptmKls

Tony, Try out Basstronics, Bass, I love you. Crazy bass. and also Three 6 Mafia, Late Nite Tip.

The Other guy was Josh.

aight ima download them now. im thinking about just getting one 12in sub it can handle 3000 watts. that alot right?

what kind of sub? and 3000 is alright. make sure your looking at the rms and not peak power bc peak power doesnt mean anything.