Help w/air tank

In a truck. that’s why I said outside of college lol

ima put 400 k5la’s in a box truck! word! lol

Our pump can be used in an EDC application. All you need is an electric clutch and a way to check the oil level as the sight glass would be facing the engine when used that way. Otherwise save money and buy a bunch of the old style from a junk yard.

good to know

how bout a free giveaway of an oasis compressor!

lol my 2 gallon tank would fill up in 20 seconds. haha

less then that…lol

10 seconds max Twist :slight_smile:

it would be a waste on a 2 gallon tank…lol i would just run the compressor st8 to my horns…lol

psh it wouldnt be a waist. it would fill up so fast. I would be able to hold down the horn button and never run out:D

waste fool…its a waste… 2 gallon tank… meh… i want 1000gal of air… only fill it up once a week…LOL

LMAO man that would be the best thing ever. Haha and in the mean time could could open up some kind of mobile tire shop on the side of the road with all that air lol.

sorry, no freebies.

you would need a semi truck with trailer to hold 1000 gallon tank. most of those trucks have engine driven compressors with more CFM than Oasis and, wow, you could honk almost continuously.

you would only have to use like 20 psi

why would u need a semi truck?

to haul aroung that 1000 gallon tank.

they arent that big

i could haul a 1000 gal tank in my avalanche if i wanted too…

LOL if i filled up the 1000 gal tank up to like 300psi…i could make the hole truck hop off the ground maybe…lol

if you put 300 psi in a 1000 gal tank it would be a honking bomb u gotta remember air volume

yea the psi i mention wasnt for the horn…it was for my air bags…
i would never try it at 300psi…

ok maybe i would try it once…lol