HornBlasters 100W Public Address Has Arrived!!!

Here you go. I took this today.

Dude, your car has a little girl horn…

The stock horn? HAHA yeah I know its a joke. Good thing I have the shockers.

Hmm. I dunno. Goood video. The Whelen PA. will put a hurting on this one. The sounds are more authentic-sounding and a bit louder. Is it hard to reach your horn/siren toggle when youre driving?

It’s hard to hit the siren, because you have to press down. The airhorn is up, so its pretty easy. The controls are a little difficult to get to, but I kind of like it that way.

I know right? Especially if its true what they say about if you get pulled over and they can see your device then they can charge you for impersonation. Yours is kinda stealthy. Im not sure how true that statement is so Im about to get on my research grind.

From what I understand, you can have one in your car. If you use the siren to try to pull someone over, or get through a red light etc. you are impersonating a cop and have fun being bubbas b%#ch for a while lol.

in alabama its a felony just to have one installed in your vehicle

yep down here in Miami too…

Oh Jesus what did I get myself into lol. UMM does anyone know about Pensacola?

Ok. Well I guess thats a good way to look at it. I know that they can confiscate (spelling) things that are illegal like radar detectors and what not. I wonder if they would do the same thing. I guess i need to find someone that’s gotten in trouble. there was so ex-actor who got taken to jail for using it, but the refusal to co-operate could have had a lot to do with it too. lol

Yeah I heard about that guy. Honestly, I would rather have my pa confiscated and have a $1500 fine if NOTHING went on my record. I can’t have any dents in my record, I’m gonna be somebody some day! :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn. There is no law in my town. When I get mine, I will be cutting through traffic like a hot knife through butter.

Yeah, same here man. I would just go ahead and take it out. I’m currently looking JUST FOR A P.A. SYSTEM but I’m not having any luck. I’d like to find a 100W P.A. system WITHOUT any sirens or horns, but I can’t find any… :mad: Yes, I’ve heard about using a C.B. with a P.A. function, but most of those are very low wattage, I’d like to find something quite a bit louder…

Hey Trippytarcwaa… I only just seen this thread! that video is awesome!!! you now made me wanna get one!!!

Oh AND I SIMPLY HAVE TO SAY, “Check you with ya ECHO’s!” fekin awesome dude!!!..:smiley:

lol Thanks dude. Yeah those echos are wickid!! I don’t know what the sound is bouncing off of…probably the trees.

Gotta say mate…I adore the sound of the Shockers!!! distinct low tone to them…love them still… unlike the K3’s… they are just madness unleashed!:eek:

Oh yeah I’ve been meaning to ask. How much louder are the k3’s?

alot trust me lol

shockers = <------->

k3 = 2boookooo <--------------------------------------------------->