I smell a bullshitter

who wants to see hornblasters tx setup?

ya i thought so… post some pics… id love to see… all that air…

LOL I WAS JUST LOOKING AT UR THREAD AND UR LAST POST…i went and check his profile earlier and last activeity was like 2 weeks ago

Im sure he will get to it. He is probably a busy man

ahah i love bashing that guy. He has like 4 or 5 different horns in his truck…id really like to see it.

like another member said on here and i quote " be patient guys it takes time to photoshop all those pictures "

Seriously, an F150 with 100 gallons of air in the bed…
Uhh yeah.

so any pics yet?

u kinda missed the toher thread…let me go find it

Read from post 12 on:

http://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=1041&highlight=Texas&page=2

He’s full of poop He is a blow hard

HE SAYS HE HAS "3 hp3000 and "5 xd3000s WOW THATS A LOT OF MONEY ON COMPRESSORS… AND NO PICS… NO VIDS… OHH RIGHT HE IS BUSY IN IRAQ YEAH RIGHT

He told me he was going to hook me up with 6 K bells for 200 bucks…Lets just say he got that 200 bucks. and i am still running omegas and p series.

i have a phone number for him…pm me.

O SHIIIIIIT! You sent this dude $200 Not good man…

btw i’m almost done with my setup ill post pics in the other thread i started when i’m all done. also Where did you get your strobes at and what would be a good setup to run but not break the bank? thanks man

He is banned. So I wouldn’t worry about him. We couldn’t track him down so we just banned all of Korea…

200 bucks poop dude

u got ur 200 back rihgt?

Aww poor fella… I miss him already…

Can’t believe that little F.A.G.G.O.T got your 200 bux shaun… That sux

Guys check out the stuff from honk konk!! (china)

I recently bought a set of ultra bright blue (highly Illegal) LEDs Police flashing strobes…

Cost me £11 delivered from china, They are AWESOME!! They do all sorts there. Sorry to go slightly off topic… If anyone wants to see these in action or more info let me know and I’ll post up a video (I must say for legal reasons they are for SHOW puposes only):rolleyes:

yes definitly post pics… 11 quid is cheapppp for some lights