K5LA air line size.

I guess not…

for dot airline you can get these fittings at home depot they are npt to compression fittings they are in the plumbing section they should also have what they call push to connect fittings where you simply push the airline into the fitting and it “grips” the airline and wont come out.

i have posted this before in another thread
http://www.trainhornforums.com/showthread.php?t=534&highlight=compression+fitting&page=2

i recomend 5/8 copper tubing, bent and flared from tank to horn… did the install with slo hatch and his looks great…

i cant afford to run copper 15 foot to my horns

yea talk about the amount of work and price to do that…

yea but its well worth it,ill post some pics tomorow of the install

how much was that?

it was about 50 bucks total for everything and me 97blackcivic,curtisl did he install in like 3 hrs maybe less if we had everything correct to begin with.

I did 5/8 copper tubing in my truck about a 1 1/2 years ago and havent had any problems.(not saying anyone has problems with theirs). The reason i did mine in copper was because my friends sad works for an A/c company. He gave me all the tubing i needed. I just bought fittings.

I help slo_hatch93 with his and came out fine.

I say, set it up the easiest and best way possible for your vehicle and how you want it.

haha, watch out for copper theives…lol

yea ive had no problems with my brake line so far

I would like to see someone try to cut into 15 gallons of 200 psi. On top of, my horns are my alarm. And when i hear my horns, i come out with a glock!

i would say go with brake line. Just keep it away from heat and moving parts of course. I only did copper cause it was free. And if its free, its for me!

haha thats the way to go! ive been to scared to hook my horns to my alarm… 5 gallons holds alot of air if they go off!

its really funny when u have k5la’s as your alarm

well, i have a 2-way toggle switch on my stock horn. 1 way is the stock horns, the other way is the k5’s. I always leave it on the k5’s unless i know a cop is going to pull me over. Because if someone is going to break into my truck, i want everyone to hear and see what it happening.

I can actually picture someone trying to break into it. There going to just sh*t there pants.

heres a pic of the tank and line

Its raining right now, so i could only take this pic.

One of the good reasons to have them on your alarm. You can hit the panic button and make them go off.

Scenrio- Sitting a mcdonalds and you see 2 kids walking by your truck or car and you hit the panic button and watch them jump.

me, slo_hatch and curtis kept doing it to some guy who couldnt find out who was hnking at him. It was hilarious.

i could never figure out how to wire it up the right way to my alarm like urs…

Do you have a stock alarm or after market?

aftermarket clifford