Look what i just got!!!!!!!!!

HAHAH GOT MY NEW K3HA TODAY AND I TRY IT AND LETS JUST SAY THAT THEY SOUND AWESOME AND honking LOUD!!!

my lil bro with the horns haha

ENJOY IT…VID SOON!!!111

awesome glad to see youve got a train horn now…that thing looks nice

oh yeah it is nicee and it sounds loud loud louddddd can’t wait to get my 8.5 gallon air tank and install it on my car bro

nice man!

your gonna love it man 8.5 gallons is plenty of air. and when your compressors go off at 150 you will honk it down to 135psi or so because it will be noticably louder and sound better. i like the paint. makes me want to paint mine

really nice…

thanks guys i can’t wait to get the 8.5 gallon tank on this monday from hornblasters and install everything up will take some pics and vid for u to enjoy it!!!

i got this k3 if i want to make it a k5 what two bells are left??

3a and 5, oh and the K5 manifold.

ohh ok i don’t need the mainfold cuz i will mount them separated. Thanks bro

I RECIVE TODAY THE BRACKETS, 1/2 VALVE AND MAINFOLD AND HERE ARE SOME PICS! ENJOY

I WILL RUN 1/2 AIR LINE FROM THE MAINFOLD TO THE HORNS AND 3/8 FORM THE TANK TO THE HORNS SO I HOPE ITS GONNA BE LOUD RIGHT?

looks familiar

why are u going 3/8 to 1/2 line? atleast do it the other way around? or 1/2 all the way?

Did you trade the manifold for those brackets? Just wondering…

nop i still ave the mainfold i bought the brackets

yep i will do 1/2 all the way… will be loud ah?

SO I FANALLY GOT MY 8.5 GALLON AIR TANK TODAY AND HERE ARE SOME PICS OF IT MY OTHER 480C COMPRESSOR IS NOT YET INSTALLED WILL INSTALL IT FRIDAY SO I HAVEN’T RUN MY HORNS YET BUT ENJOY!!!

Nice install.

thank u bro

Them look real nice!!! get them fitted!!!