Motocross thread!!!!

haha hardrock FTMFW!!! that is my fav… i think i’m heading out there this weekend!!

yea i never got a chance to ride hardrock. heard good things abt it though. bartow was where all my buddies rode so we kinda stayed there most of the time

hard rock is an awsome track ive been going there forever lol
im probably goin out there saterday what kind of bike do you ride and what number

06 RMZ250. Nothing special but it flies further than I want to. Got a few jumps and a rhythm section out at a friends house I ride on from time to time… Biggest jump there is maybe 65ft. I love going to the dunes tho… Been 140+ feet out there. Distance-wise of course… Height was maybe 30.

thats cool
them 250s will get away from yuh if your not carefull lol
ive hit a couple 100 ft tables but ive never been to the dunes that sounds fun though
140 sounds like a long way too

06 yz450f fully worked,just about everything that can possibly be put on a 4 stroker, it has it lol

My 250f is all decked out, I bought it used from a pro racer I have known for a while.
It was a back up bike but the cam, piston, rod, valves, and just about everything you can think of all done to her.

here’s a good pic of my 08 raptor 700.done a few more things to it since this picture.this thing is a torque monster!!

I rode a raptor 770 and I could not keep the tires on the ground I pinned it and almost flipped it. lol

ya man there some crazy poop

Do you race it or just ride?

race harescrambles and do some mx.its a 450 killer even on the track

Thats cool I raced motocross but I have never done hare scrambles. Sound fun

I used to race mx a little… Never was good enough to be very competitive but I had fun. I just like the feeling of flying thru the air, never really got the corners down very well… And the corners are where the speed comes from, not the jumps.

im not the best in the corners either probably my worst spot
but if you have fun thats all that matters lol

corners is my favorite and best thing im at and im pretty decent at flyin thru the air also

corners on a quad and corners a motorcycle are not really comparable lol
this summer im going to find me some dunes
any suggestions to a good spot

your in florida so i cant help ya out on some good dunes unless you wanna do some driving.

its mostly the western states right?

that i know of.and in michigahn there is some smaller ones.what are you riding