Motocross thread!!!!

my 07 yz250f

better make sure you get a paddle tire for the rear or you’ll just spin in the sand

yeah i got a buddy that has a shop and he said he will give me one
idk if you saw it but on nitro circus they where at some dunes and i saw that and said thats it im going lol

ya that was at the glamis dunes i beleive,or pismo beach.pretty much the two best dunes in the US

idk but that was honking awsome

hardrock yesterday…

coming back from a whip!

me and will

sweet pics
this one is my favorite one im on the bike but idk whos on the quad

cool man next time i go you’ll have to come out! you look like your pretty good! in my opinion those two tables your at are the hardest on the track lol… all the others i clear with ease! except the floater on the backside of the water tower~!

yeah dude well have to get out there
them two tables in the back behind the tower are so much fun
just stay to the right because that drop off wouldent be pretty if you ran off it

LOL I ALMOST WENT OFF IT LAST WEEKEND, WENT A LITTLE FARTHER THAN USUAL AND DRIFTED LEFT :eek:

ive landed in the grass once and knowing what was behind those bushes i stay wayyy to the right now lol
some kid died from falling off that ledge a long time ago

really… whats behind there? i’ve never looked… is it a big drop?

there is a big drop then a ledge about 70 feet from the top then water under that
if that makes any cents lol
dont quote me on this but i think he jumped and lost control and went thru the bushes and off the cliff
it was like 10 years ago tho

so this place yall are talking about is down in flordia, im right above yall in Georgia , what part of flordia are you close to , like daytona ,jacksonvill…?

most of us are from the south

its in ocala fl, about a hour and a half north of tampa, 40 miles south of gainsville… be there at 10 am… check it out! hardrockmx.com

when ever I get a good enough bike, I would like to go to places like that, it looks great. but its about 6 hours away from me.

today for the first time!