Nathan Airchime decal

Well i finally got a local shop to make this decal. I have seen this design floating around on youtube and i think someone else got it here, but could never find it for sale …

Let me know what you think… And if anyone is interested i can get my shop to make more in probably any color … $ wise, he said the more i get made the cheaper they are. Just for one it was $10 But if i got between 5-10 + it will go down a few bucks…

Its about the size of a bumper sticker btw…

looks good man…buy me one

me to ill def buy one…

If i got all one color (all silver for example) he can get a deal… I want to get another to hang in my garage too…

Let me know who else wants one by lets say end of this week and i can go talk to the guy and see what kind of deal he can do… Shipping shouldnt be to high on this… Just a piece of cardboard backing to keep it stiff in a envelope…

Sounds good, lookin forward to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet. I never got around to having one made after another member ran off with my money. I think we can trust Silvy a tad more…haha

Anyway put me down for one.

EDIT: Prefer silver - white works too. Thanks.

put me down for one as well man, looks great. Keep us posted
Thanks!!!

Yea that other guy never responded back to my pm’s… I was going to have him help me out but i guess it turns out he was not trustworthy… :mad:

Yea you can trust me a TAD more… hahaha :wink:

just a TAD…lol

yeah i hope you caught the sarcasm.

As far as the other guy - he said he sent it - I never got it - oh well.

yea i caught it…

hopefully you didnt loose much on him… He was new to the site too wasnt he?

http://www.trainhornforums.com/member.php?u=1323

that guy!!!

Yeah he was pretty new. I knew it was a risk, but it was only around 10 bux.

Yup! Funny thing is now I could ban him. But I don’t hold a grudge. I can’t prove he didn’t send it.

ill ban him

He had 2 user names on here…Banned them both

mr tough guy over here!!!

I don’t want anyone scamming our people over here

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tight ship!

Silvy you better not scam us! You know what’ll happen! LOL

already have a spot waiting for it…scaredu where do u put ur decals??? ur truck has a clean look on the outside, i dont see any stickers.

Put me in for 1.

Edit: I want a silver one. Somebody is gonna have to ship to my military APO box thru USPS tho, cause i live in Germany.