Nathan Airchime decal

Put me in for one as well.

Damn… Guess i gotta ban scaredu first before he can get to me, hahahaha :smiley:

For everyone that wants one. Does everyone have a color preference? $ would probably be lower if i could have him make up a batch of all silver or all white… etc…

please edit your post for a color preference… or no preference. I must admit silver looks awesome on my truck in the sunlight as it shines…

haha…i can still get to u…lol

i like white

i like the silver

Did you provide them a file to go by? If so, would u mind sharing it with me and I could have my sign shop make me one? I’d like to get one but I’d want to color match my truck, plus don’t want you to have to go thru all the bs of getting one custom colored and shipped to me. I think it’s awesome of you to offer your time to everybody tho Silvy!

Here’s a JPG I made. I have it in AutoCAD so I can save other formats.

Put me down for one also! In silver.

J.Wal

Samey same.

I took a screenshot of a youtube video that i originally saw the decal in… blew it up to all distortion hell, and asked the sign guy to make it look good :smiley:

He came thru… he saved it on his computer in case i needed more…

He could probably do a yellow… (in fact a yellow one would look awesome in my garage on tool box) :smiley:

As for offering my time, i dont mind a bit… horns are my hobby and this site is a big part of it… ive learned a lot from it and dont mind giving back some time… Although making a couple bucks off them would help cover the gas to post office/ tape / etc… :wink: But i’ll have an official price for all before i tell him to go ahead.

If you need a few bucks more, I’m cool with that. It’s going on my toolbox anyway.

I feel ya on the gas prices … diesel for my truck is knocking on $4.30 a gallon and having the Titan Fuel Tank on it filling it up (50 gallons) is like taking out a home loan.

-Kris

Yeh man what ever it costs…not a problem

Thanks Ear2ear! That’ll work!

I hear ya Silvy! Your time is worth money, and nothin is for free. Thanks for the offer.

I will pay up! Haha

J.Wal

Can you have one made that just says AirChime Equipped So I can put it on my trailer.

I can talk to the guy when i go there. What color would you want?

Pics of trailer! :smiley:

Allright, i went thru the thread and gathered up what everyone wants…

Scaredu- 1- White

Bryan 1- Color???

ear2ear- 1- Silver

jeep19954- 1-Silver

FamCortez1- 1- Silver

MarineOne- 1-Silver

J.walton- 1- Silver

cumminshunter- 1- decal “AirChime Equipped” Color???

I will probably have some extras made knowing that once the word gets out thru the site, more people will want them.

Silver is fine for me, sorry forgot to edit my post.

Can I get 2 of them? I want one for my room lol

f it, change mine to silver i guess…make it easier…

:smiley: LOL

Allright here is the updated list…

Scaredu- 1- Silver

Bryan -2- Silver

ear2ear- 1- Silver

jeep19954- 1-Silver

FamCortez1- 1- Silver

MarineOne- 1-Silver

J.walton- 1- Silver

cumminshunter- 1- decal “AirChime Equipped” Color???