Nathan Airchime decal

it’s just a 30’ 4horse slant that is air ride equipped.

It’s an aluminum/white trailer so probably black or charcoal gray
It has one that says air ride equipped so maybe one that says airchime equipped.

Ahh I see. I pictured a trailer with the horns in you sig…:eek: lol

ok, what size would you like? Bumper sticker size? Did you want the Airchime Equipped all on one line or …

Airchime
Equipped

??

Can you do one like this?

ǝɯıɥɔɹıɐ uɐɥʇɐu
ɐ ǝʞıן sʍoןq ƃuıɥʇou

Lol j/k

Can you do one like this?

ǝɯıɥɔɹıɐ uɐɥʇɐu
ɐ ǝʞıן sʍoןq ƃuıɥʇou

Lol j/k :smiley:

whatever floats your boat…lol

Was waitin for you to say, sure just turn the sticker over dumba$$! hah

that to, :wink:

I would love to have one in the white…

Let me know

Thanks

what a great tag line, that should catch on big time, but it might also get the attention of cops too.

ya gotta be different with the color :stuck_out_tongue: LOL,
Shouldnt be a problem tho… He may just not give me a break on a different color.

Heres what we are up to.

Scaredu- 1- Silver

Bryan -2- Silver

ear2ear- 1- Silver

jeep19954- 1-Silver

FamCortez1- 1- Silver

MarineOne- 1-Silver

J.walton- 1- Silver

Buckfever4life- 1- White

cumminshunter- 1- decal “AirChime Equipped” Black…

It is a great tag line… Most people dont know what a nathan airchime is tho… :wink: Now if it said “Bad cop, No donut” there might be a issue :smiley:

Give him silver and a white out pen…lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

How big are these going to be?

I might have to get a couple, I just don’t want to advertize it too much.

Any date on sending them out?

J.Wal

Size–

3x12 (looks like a bumper sticker size)

As for a date on sending them out… I have to talk to the decal maker yet and he only has certain hours… which conflicts with my work hours a bit. I am planning on stopping there saturday if he’s open, if not monday for sure. Should only take a couple days to make id think. Hopefully i can get them back and start shipping them out by end of next week if all goes well. Once i find out the damage ($), Paypal would be the preferred way to pay so i could receive $ immediately and would not have to wait for anything to clear… Plus its safe…

I have sold stuff on here before and many of my other forums… There are members on here that can vouch for me… Plus have a PERFECT ebay feedback score…

I am game for paypal!

J.Wal

send it as gifts so the fees dont rip you off

Ya buddy!

J.Wal

Works for me!

PLEASE GO HERE FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THIS TOPIC… DECALS ARE IN AND READY FOR SALE!