Newbee

Should I drop some off at your work the next time she makes them? :rolleyes:

Is that even a question?

HA!!!

Hellz yah!!!

ok, thought so. :smiley:

Hey, that’s not true lol. I don’t even have my horns on a vehicle (collector) and I use this forum as well as the other. I’m simply on here to help people out.

I don’t know all of your user names, but I swear I’ve seen some of you on the other forum, not that there’ anything wrong with that…lol.

welcome

I wasnt saying anything negative towards them. We all love horns. and forums are here for us to help each other out and express our enjoyment of our horns. nothing wrong with collecting… I wouldnt mind having a couple real sets of horns. I was just saying that most people on this forum enjoy scaring people. and on the other site they enjoy collecting and seeing the variety of horns out there. We shouldnt go over there and bash on them about collecting as well as they shouldnt come here and tell us to stop scaring people. I mean I dont see why we cant all get along… even tho we may be giving them a bad rep. there are some positives as to having excessively loud horns on a vehicle.

no danh , ED got three words for ya: HIT THE BRICKS ! go back to your secretive society stand around and brag with the rest of your types. enough said…:eek: :smiley: