over the road

All posts have been removed and the user is banned. I took the liberty of blocking the entire country of Korea as well. I’m sure this will inevitably be a temporary solution and we’ll see more of him again. For now though, he’s gone.

We apologize about not discovering this fraud sooner and thank you for your assistance in the matter.

Ya the kid is a lamo. But did you see the pics of his K5 on his Tank? RIDICULOUS!

Hey Brizzal, Great photo. I want to personally apologize to the real Ken about the mistake, We had a Korean IP ban on him before but when we updated Vbulletin it must not have carried over, we apologize, Trust me, we don’t want him on here anymore then you wanted him using your good name.

Does anyone remember the movie Cable Guy?
-Matt

Never seen it… Jim Carey movie though right?

HAHAHA thats rediculous. Thank god that dude got banned…I didn’t really like him.

What are your saying hes trying to be a stalker? =D

lol wouldn’t be surprising

what a little douche, who has the time to do that?

So much fail…
Threads: 1,954, Posts: 28,389, Members: 944, Active Members: 182
Welcome to our newest member, ARMYGUY KOREA

LOL! nuh uh!

You might have a Korean IP banned, however, if the Army’s computer network is anything like other branches the IP may show up as a US IP address.

So far all his posts were from Korean IP addresses. It’s only a temporary fix anyway… he’ll be back for certain and when he’s acting like a regular person he won’t get banned.

wow this thread is hilarious