Psycho Blasters

Hey, where can I find some psycho blasters? I cant find anything on them. Help me out.

HORN ON!!!

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=chrome-dual-tone-air-horn

Probably the best 20 bucks you can spend on your system. love scarring cats with them lol

I just bought one. lol. Dont have a clue where or how Im going to use it. Im thinkin i will buy another air system and put it in my Acura. It would be tough to incorporate on my truck because I have a regulator. The tank is 200 psi so stemming from that, 200 psi would psycho blast them to hell, but if anyone has tried it with 200 psi, please let me know.

HORN ON!!!

Mine are at 200… :smiley:

REALLY? No damage to them?

nope, I figued if anything did happen to them, its only 20 bucks. But they sound great. HB i think used 175 on theirs and so i figured 200 wasnt any worse.

Thats pretty good reasoning. I was just about to say the same thing. So, what other horn are you running? Do the psycho blasters use a lot of air? Its like these things are ready to blow. I wish the K3 would take 200 so I wouldnt hae to cloud my air line with a stinkin regulator.

Shockers and psychoblaster at 200psi. The psychoblaster takes no where near the air the shocker takes. which would be nothing compared to a K3

probably caused the cat severe hearing loss… serious

you could make the same statement with Train horns on humans. but yet most of us do it.

Why do you feel that the psycho blasters hone in on cats more than anything else? lol. (honest question cuz i dunno)

I feel like humans are exposed to stuff a lot worse than train horns. I play my stereo in my truck to the point where I cant even here my k3 sometimes. (Really good song). And sometimes riding with the window down on the freeway put lots of sound and pressure on my ears. I know Im gonna be a “huh-what-er” when I get older.

The crazy lady across the street has like 8 cats that she lets outside all the time. Usually there sleeping on her car out by the road so I am going to drive right next to the cat and blast the crap out of them. Maby I will scare them out of the neighborhood and wont have to clean off paw prints from my hood every morning. That sh*ts getting old.

are you kidding? a cat’s hearing is extremely sensitive… WAY more so than humans and among the best of any mammal. wouldn’t be surprised if the cat is near deaf now

Ha!. I hear you on that. I try not to blow my horn around my house. People kinda catch on to it and then they might try and put your tires on flat if you make them mad enough. But this is the reason why no one will do ANYTHING to my truck.

Recording 24 hours a day.

HORN ON!!

Do want!!!

I have mine @ 150psi… I put a diff valve on… smc type… The valve that comes with the psychos, i would not run 200psi thru that. Its only rated at 150 i believe , if that…

Wildhorn- i take it you liked hearing them in my video’s? hahaha :eek:

damn wildhorn, thats a hell of a camera setup. why 8 camera, when all you need is one gun :smiley:

Who is that??? bottom right Bedroom camera view???

WTF stinky. you gotta quit that addiction to goat p0rn. :smiley: