The PA is so worth the money

i need to move my PA speaker from under the hood into the bumper area.

does anyones PA SPEAKERS ECHO that it makes noise and there for u hve to use it at a low volume?

are you referring to feedback?

ya i think so .l have 2 speakers and its soo bad i can turn the volume for my speakers up on my cb

I prolly know the answer to these questionsalready but im going to ask them anyways. Could you tell a difference in adding the second speaker, and how do you wire up two of them and still keep the same power output to both from a cb? :confused:

u kno i only had the pa speaker that radio shack sells. then a friend gave me another speaker all i did was just connect the second speaker to the first…im not sure about the output tho but mine is real loud

just use a splitter and plug them both into that and the splitter into the cb
just make sure that you put the speakers as far away from each other as possible so you dont get any feedback

i dont think the closeness of the speakers matter i think its the mic and the speakers

^correct

o really i diddnt know that

its all about watts

So if i put a bigger wattage speaker on it would i have to move it farther away from the unit?

that and it depends on how many watts the unit is pushing to the speaker

So if my cb is pushing 30 watts a 50 watt speaker is only going to sound like a 30 watt

Ok this is kind of stupid but IMO it was funny
I was going to the dollar store today and this really old guy was parked in the very end parking space and was getting out clothes to by dry cleaned at the cleaners in the plaza the dollar store is in. He gets the clothes shuts the door and looks straight down and starts crossing the street right in front of me and a lady on the other side of the road.
She puts her hand up and rolls her eyes and I reach for the mic and say “No it’s ok, you dont have to look first, its a new law they just passed” and the guy stops flicks me off and keeps on walking. The lady in the other car was CRACKING UP.
She thought is was like the funniest thing ever and she pulled up next to me and was like thats awesome I need one of those for stupid people like him. haha
Then as I was leaving she was walking out of the bingo place with what looked to be her daughter and I said “hello ladies” and she smiled and waved. If only I had a horn hooked up lol.

nice lol

Mine is arriving tomorrow! I’m definitely hooking this up before my compressor.

yeah man set it all up and youll have so much fun
i hate when im driving someone elses truck and people piss me off and i cant even yell at them lol
its addicting

i have two speakers in mine and that ***** is loud

I went to radio shack and got the adapter so now I can run 2 speakers.