Wanted set of shocker 4 and air tank trade for Leslie L3LR

I sent you a PM.

I appreciate all the help man!

No problem, that’s what we’re all on here for :slight_smile:

This is a great forum, I wish I had joined sooner!

I sent him an email. Thanks again guys!!

Let us know what he says.

I’m waiting on a reply as we speak.

more like i wish that this forum was up along time ago…:slight_smile:

I didn’t realize how new it was.

so what happened…what exactly r u looking for?

I want some horns that dont consume as much air, and would be willing to train for a used shocker kit. I wanted to stay on a budget. I’m probably gonna list them on craigslist if I can’t get a trade. And don’t have the room for a large tank either.

I sent Tom an email with my cell# and haven’t gotten a response.

He will probably want you to call him. He’ll give you his number in his email and if he doesn’t, I could give it to you.

I hate to bug him I sent an email to him, and no response.

I talked to tom today so i know hes still alive. hold tight and dont trade for shockers. shame on you for wanting to trade leslies for shockers. lol

Cool I realize how stupid of a trade that would have been, I took the trade ad off, but if tom would be interested I would definitely rather do that than have to have a huge air tank!! Thanks lah33!!!

If you do wanna trade for an air tank and a shocker set, I have a friend willing to do it…provided you have pics of the Leslie. His horns look brand new and have always been in a covered bed.

^^^ thats a deal…

Theres some posted at the begining of the thread also.

They were only installed for a few hours on my truck. I ran 130 psi from my shop compressor to test them.