Wanted set of shocker 4 and air tank trade for Leslie L3LR

Whoops, sorry, didn’t see them at the first. Wow, I wouldn’t let you trade that for Shockers. My friend will be okay lol. That horn looks to be very old. Has the round back power chambers and even a tab back. That’s easily worth what a P3 is worth so don’t pay any difference if there’s a trade between you and Tom.

I talked to tom today, he called me. He hasn’t seen them, but he’s wanting me to boot him some money on the trade. I thought long and hard about the whole air tank thing and I’m gonna keep em, those things are so loud, and at a distance they still sound great. So I ordered me a tank, the 59.00 5 gallon from hornblasters today and I’m gonna save up for a k3 from tom. I was just too impatient. I’m glad someone was willing to not let me trade for some shockers, that would have been a bad move. Thanks man!

What does he want with the trade? It better be in darn good shape (the K3)

He didn’t really say. He just said thet he couldn’t do an even swap. I know my horns are in great shape. I would love to have some nathans, but I would rather keep my leslies than have to fork out more money. Thats a good looking set of blue horns on your profile, are those k3’s?

Yep, it’s a K3. I’d trade it for your leslie if it had matching power chambers.

Is there a big difference in the k3 and p3?

Man I was playing with the leslies on my shop compressor and at 120 psi they rock! I woke my neighbor up this morning and now he’s ready to get some train horns! He said his window shook!!

Yeah there is a difference. The K3 is noticeably larger and it’s slightly louder. It also plays a more harsh tone than a nice brassy sounding P3. On a plus side, the P3 is smaller and easier to mount.

Can you post up a sound clip of your horn?

Gotcha. Sure I’ll get a good clip of them tomorrow.

yes i want to hear it^^^^^

where is the sound clip??

x2.