Went to jail

Well went to jail for my horns. Debating to take them off or not. Long story short woman called cops for the horns at a buddy’s house. Well.they.said they get another call someone is goin to jail. Today buddy blows them while I’m around the house to show his friend that hasn’t heard them. Woman calls the cops, they show up and arrest me for disorderly conduct, it was outside city limits,so thats why they stuck me with it instead of noise ordinance.buddy blew the horn, but it was my truck and woman says she saw me do it( she’s full of it) Probably gonna plead guilty and get it over with, since after court costs and what not it’ll be better. Still undecided what to do. Any questions please ask lol half asleep gotta work tomorrow. Just kinda given you guys a heads up, poops gettin real.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

That sucks. Your “buddy” stood there and watched you go down for what he did…? He should fess up.

Sorry you’re going through this crap.

Actually, someone called that heard it go over the scanner and told me, so I left. Stopped at a gas station and they stopped me and asked did I blow my horn and said no, said I was lying. I wasn’t gonna rat him out over somethin stupid. I honestly can’t believe I actually got arrested for it

I dont see how this could hold up in court…

First of all, if the cop didnt actually see or hear you do it, how can he go off someones word…

I would certainly plead not guilty and sue the police station for wrongful arrest.

If you have horns on your vehicle , big deal. They have to have proof. Unless this woman got it on video, it didnt happen.

I agree…this story is BS.

My story or hers?

After talking to a few people I think I will go to court cause they have no way at all to prove it. Just makes me mad they are goin off of someones word. They said the reason they arrested me was because I have been warned twice already. First time they pulled me over ten miles from where I honked them. 2nd time they said they were on a black truck,my truck is orange lol so I don’t think it will hold up in court since there is no evidence and never will be, since a cop has to physically see me blow them. And sad part is woman said I blew em and I didn’t. She lied because when they blowed them I was around the house. Dad is gonna call his lawyer tomorrow though

Did they actually put you in jail , cuffs , the whole deal? Or just take you to the station and write a ticket?
Also from all the cop shows ive seen, if a vehicle is involved in an incident, police will hold the vehicle while the investigation is going on, and or confiscate the illegal equipment in question… Do you have your vehicle now or do they?

I have my truck. Yes I was cuffed, cop car,booked, picture taken, on their website, and holding cell lol whole 9 yards man

Was your truck searched for the horns?

On there website? dont they do that just for child molestors? lol

Whats the caption next to the picture? “caught playing with his horn”.

Sorry if i’m making a joke about it , but it sounds ridiculous to get arrested for such a thing especially when there was no cop around.

I think its funny also man. No its an arrest report. And it says disorderly conduct beside my name. Lol

I don’t think they ever searched my truck. It was where I left it when I got out of jail.

Also they never served me my rights. And i believe that alone will get the charges threw out te window.

Cops can certainly ruin your night even if the charges don’t stick.

I’d say they prob. knew the charges wont stick and did it as a lesson for you to remove your horns…

Yours. Until you can provide some documentation.

Don’t go down without a fight!!!

Aren’t they required to say the Miranda rights? You might get somewhere by mentioning this.

Court costs: Lawyer fees --> If your income is low enough, it can be free :), depends though and what other fees might be involved.

Stay strong and say Not Guilty!

this enough proof?
http://www.weis990am.com/np93451.htm

amen to that…i was actually meeting a girl and we were going somewhere when they stopped me…she saw everything…ive known her for around a week maybe lol made me look REAL good…

thats what im thinkin…makin a lesson out of me for everyone else. lol should i remove them and get rid of them though?

probably not after talking to a few people…

buddy got out of jail because they didnt read him his. i think they do that as a loophole for stupid poop. cause they went to jail for turning around in a junkyards driveway. and it was bullcrap just like this lol

Another issue might be “probable cause” but I’m not sure since you were previously warned.

BUT, they never read me my Miranda rights…so i think that would out rule everything…going to a lawyer in a few hours. I’ll know then lol