What do you drive?

Helmet? No, only when I’m riding one of my motorcycles.
The Tundra is mine, and my head is shaved…

ooooooh, shaved? NIIIICE, lol!!! haha, j/k

garrett has a badass truck! next vehicle for me will be a lifted chevy, ive got hit by 2 trucks in half a year…

roadster is pimp!

I couldnt agree more

2008 Ford F250 4x4 PSD…

Thanks guys! ^^^^ Nice superduty! I love the Toyo M/ts. VERY expensive but well worth it. You should lift it and put some XD Diesels or Rockstars in black on that thing.

should have stepped it up to the 650… haha inside joke. but seriously thats a clean truck, I like it

650 but only for a week

yea gas on that would be a pain lol

ya then get a small compact

here is mine haha

do the spotlights work? btw I hate cars like yours- I never know if its an actual cop or just a normal person haha

yeah both the spotlights still work.
haha i know what you mean the first night i got it i flew up behind my sister and she thought i was a cop so i flew up along side of her and put the spotlight on her car. when i did that she seen it was me so she just flicked me off. haha but everyone gets out of my way when im driving it

lol Kentucky has some cop cars just like that. except they are all white and have the flashers on the inside of the car. pretty stealth which I hate, giving me stupid tickets well ticket. gay lol

haha nice I own a crown vic as well, its all white…

lol is that the one with the PA system?

haha…no the PA system went on my avalanche…lol if i put it on my crown vic, id just be asking to get arrested

haha yeah i got this one from the city i live in. they have a police auction every year. so i got a pretty good deal on it. its a 99 with 95,000 miles for 500 dollars

hahaha thats exactly what i said. my friend wanted me to put my PA system on the crown vic.