What do you drive?

yeah, if ur gonna do it right…better spend the money for it…
nuffins cheap

2008 Chevy Crew Cab Short Box

if i had that truck the first thing i would do is take all those badges off that tailgate, ive seen it done and it looks sooooo much sleeker

I wanted to get rid of the gold chevy emblem but I wasn’t sure if there was any holes under it ,the rest I know can go easy. The other item I have yet to get painted is the chrome bumpers to white, they have them you can paint not cheap but you don’t have to strip the chrome.

Here is what is needed:
HEAT GUN
SOME SORT OF ID OR PLASTIC CARD
TOWEL
GOO-GONE OR OOPS
DETAILER SPRAY TO FINISH IT UP

1. The trucks are fairly new so taking the emblems off is as easy as using your ID to slip it in between the truck and the empblem and gradually pulling it off. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE THE ADHESIVE TO DEAL WITH AFTER TAKING THE EMBLEMS OFF!
    NOTE: DO NOT FORCE THE EMBLMES OFF BY PRESSING THEM AGAINST THE BODY OF THE TRUCK BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP SCRATCHING THE PAINT. SIMPLY SLIP CARD IN AND PULL OFF.

2. Now that the emblems are off, it is time to tackle the adhesive. There are two ways to do this . which are:
    -heating it and rubbing it off (it will burn you since the heat gun was on it). Only try to rub it off as much as you can as you will use the goo gone or oops to take the remaining adhesive off.
    -If you have long enough finger nails on your hand, you can take it off gradually, but it is time consuming. Please remember that you only need to take part if it off as you will use the goo gone or oops for the rest.
    NOTE: BY TAKING ONLY PART OF IT OFF, I MEAN TO TAKE THE ADHESIVE OFF TO THE POINT WHERE THERE IS ONLY A THIN LAYERS ON THE EMBLEMS.
    NOTE: THE REAR BOWTIE EMBLEM ADHESIVE WILL BE A PAIN TO TAKE OFF, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE. TAE YOUR TIME AND DO IT GRADUALLY.

3. Now you just need to use the goo gone or oops and apply it, let it set for a little bit, and remove with the towel. Repeat this until the adhesive is completely off.

4. Use a detailer spray(what ever brand you like) and finish it off!

or instead of card use fishing line… works well too…
i always debadge anything i buy

fishing line does work well

[b]98 Aztek T/A WS7 [i](FOR SALE!!)[/i][/b]
[b]70 Ram Air IV T/A[/b]
[b]97 FZJ80 Locked[/b]
[b]00 Lifted G16E[/b]
[b]GhettoChopper[i](FOR SALE!!)[/i][/b]
[94 Mitsubishi MiniCab i[/i]](http://www.fuelslut.net/ihost/files/123/mitzminicabblingbling2.JPG)
[07 Ghetto Quad i[/i]](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT3XFv9pPxI)

Well guys you convinced me to try it , whats the worst that could happen repaint the gate? I have to get the horns on first .

You can not debadge the new F-150’s because of alignment holes. you have to shave them and that is an donkey load of money. But i am trying to get ahold of Snake eater to get a quote.

its not alot of money to shave anything… and besides shavin stuff is easy, anyone can learn to do it…

my 91 suburban-oldie but a goodie

well, glad gas prices are down but heres my guzzler with the horns pointed down right behind the grille cross member in the center

nice truck!

Those tires are look pretty aggressive

Slohatch! Nice dodge. The Nitto mud graps look good new…but man they get LOUD! If you don’t rotate them…bad cupping.
Here is mine:

Soon to have 20x10 black rockstars and a little more height with 37x13.5x20 toyo m/ts OR 36x15.5x20 Mickey T ATZ.

Garrett, love the roadster!

Every time I post, you see my daily driver and me…
So, here I am again!

You wear a helmet in the SUV?..lol