What do you drive?

is ur magnum bagged?

love the eyelids on the magnum looking for a set for my ram

my cousin has the 300, srt8 6liter…that honker is fast!!has over 400hp stock…

lolol mines 235 stock!

my crown vic could beat u…lol

for what it is its holds its own some guy in a modded out chevy 2500 was racing me and i was staying on him and mine is completely stock except for no muffler

yea but u dont what modds are on the chevy

I’d give your cousin a run for his money:cool:

With 1/2 the displacement:D

yeah right! my cousin is honkin huge… he would probably beat ur donkey and just take ur car and his car home on his shoulders…lol

I’m not so small myself :wink:

But I’m talking cars here. His big block= no match for german engineering:D

omg - this is typical usa! very nice cars! my favorite is the first one (page1). i have to squasch me into a skoda felicia fun but ive also got a husqvarna 610 supermoto…

ps: im from germany… the country of clean fumes

I did drive a f650 for a week, then i got rid of it…

your avalanche is better in all aspects… other than being able to crush cars. lol

lowriderman , that is the sweetest lookin r/t I’ve seen ever.just wish I could afford the gas for it.nice set up.keepin it low!:smiley:

That thing is clean. Straight up Baller

anybody know what kind of rims lowriderman has? I tried emailing him, but no response

Here is a pic of my 04 F150 with a 6 inch lift on 35’s. Im about to put a body lift on it to fit 37’s. Goin to get some horns soon!

Do it!

nice! i love the trucks wit the over sized tires…sound like airplanes drivin down the damn road…lol

I want to but a horn on it but they are so expensive or at least the Nathin Airchime horns are and thats what i want to get.