Need help planning horn while waiting for parts to arrive...

that is easier, but u sound like a girl talkin bout nasty rusty water, lol…its just rust water… wash it right off…

lol :smiley: like I said before… gotta rep my sh*t

Is that right!?

You must have something againts girl’s. You probably like boy’s. lol

My F250 has dual batteries under the hood, and when they go, I plan on replacing both of them with Odyssey batteries. Even though I may spend upwards of $400 for a pair of batteries, I will always know that the truck is going to start. because of the high compression of the diesel engine, the truck requires two batteries.

Your truck is sick! You’ll never have an amp. problem.

i officially put u on my retard list… lol
a man is suppose to sound like a man… i bet ur either metro or gay…lol
dont like gettin ur hands dirty and poop…

I’m a Porsche Mercedes mechanic. How 'bout I fly down to your pathetic neck of the wood’s and pound some good 'ol OC sand up yer kiester!

haha…yea big internet tough guy…
everything always leads to some sort of violence that will never happen… save my time and ur own and just move off the subject…

Internet tough guy!? Get a life pal. Who’s got more than 1700 post’s on this forum!? Loser. lol

lol I bet you get a lot of work. Mercedes suck for maintenance. Nothing ever works right.

Job security.lol

thats cuz im dedicated to the forum… and i have a life, i do most of my postin at nite… but anyways im just gonna ignore ya from now on… u aint poop to me…so if u want u can go ahead and post another lame reply to this…i dont care im done bickering with u…

Boo Hoo. I don’t wanna play anymore…waaaaaa

lol Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry… Im watchin this one

haha

Gee, you think I should apologize…not.:stuck_out_tongue:

ok kids knock it off we dont need any more crap started than WE already started

Sorry, I won’t hurt anymore feelings.

lamo. “But I like it” -stepbrothers